Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why can't I run at night?

No Fear - I have always lived by this rule.  I know I am blessed. I know God is watching over me. My husband also lives by this rule. So, why is he so weird about me going running at night?

I am not a morning person. If I could start my day at 10 AM, I would be very happy.  I do my best work at 8 PM. 

My life is full. I work 8 to sometimes 6:30 at night. I come home and work on line till 9 or 10 PM (at least four nights a week).  I spend my lunch time at meetings or checking in on the Great River Charitable Clinic.

So, running after dark is logical to me.  Last night I said something about running - he acted weired. I said I would take one of the dogs with me - he immediately started asking what I would do if a stray dog came after us.  - What is a girl to do?

1 comment:

staceymorgan573@gmail.com said...

Do you remember the saying we use with our kids, "It's not that I don't trust you, it's the other people I'm worried about"? I would have to say I think that is the angle Rick is coming from.But I so understand your whole night owl mode. Luckily it's starting to stay lighter longer. Maybe you'll have to run as soon as you get home...before it gets too dark.