Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Starts - Be Anything You Want To Be

Everyday is an opportunity to start fresh. We are each given a clean slate every morning. For me this is a great concpet. Everyday I find myself wanting more and more out of life.


It is not material things that I want. It is creativity, beauty, peace, grace. Now I know some think you are either born with these things or you are not. I choose to believe that I have the power to find and cultivate all four of these characteristics.




So - I am committing to you my blog followers the following:
More time writing. My friend Katie Orse has some great writing promopts on her website - check out the free stuff on Katie's website.

I am going to take more pictures and scrapbook more (Close to My Heart Studio J)
Ask me how to scrapbook online and get "real" scrapbook pages for you album.

Life is good! I can be anything I want to be!

No comments: