Thursday, August 09, 2012

Finding motivation

I have not been consistent with posting on Training Thursday. My inconsistency in blogging goes hand in hand with my inconsistency in training. 

When my children were little, I thought – I will have time to be healthy when the kids were grown.  Well, the kids are grown.


When I worked shift work or 12 hours shifts, I thought– I will have time to be healthy when I have a Monday – Friday, 8 to 5 job.  Well, I have that job.

When I had to go to the gym to use the treadmill, I thought– If I had a treadmill at home I could use it every day and be healthy.  Well, I have a treadmill.

When it is cold or hot, I think – if my I could exercise inside where it is cooler or warmer,  I would be healthy.  Well, I can exercise inside. I have a free gym membership.

The being fat 24 hours a day isn’t working for me. 

I really have no one to blame.  Only more questions to answer.
How do I change my mindset?  How do I find my mojo?  Where is the motivation to put my running shoes?

I would love to hear from you - How do you find your mojo when you don't want to exercise? What motivates you to exercise?
~ Connie ~

No comments: