Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Training Tuesday - Time to take control

Training Tuesday -  Time to take control and get back on the healthy wagon.  I use to run everyday...
Me, Lisa and Max Running for the Humane Society 
I have been working on my diet, with great results.  I am within 12 lbs of my goal weight.  Now it is time to add exercise back into my daily routine. I have used every excuse you or I either one can think of not to exercise...work, family illnesses, school, graduation, new job.... no time.  
The real issues is - I hate to exercise.  I love the results, but absolutely hate the effort it takes to get started.
I need structure.  In the past when I ran or exercised I had a partner, the Big Man (aka my husband).  We met on a group run... I fell in love with him that night. Over the last 5 years his health has started to decline and he is no longer able to exercise with me.
So...now I have a plan.
Now to focus on the motivation..  Stay tuned, cheer me long the way... I am going to do this for me and the Big Man.

~ Connie ~

No comments: