Monday, December 27, 2010

Everyday is a New Beginnng

Everyday is a new beginning ~ so what is new with me?  Today I came to the realization that I can not fix some things, I should focus on the things I can change - and I can change me.  So - my new goal is to make me a better person.

Every year I start with goals and at the end of the year I beat-up myself over the goals I do not meet - rather than celebrating what I do achieve.  So starting today - I celebrate all that is good and let go of all that is bad.

I will live and love by the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson ~
Enthusiasm is on of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it...stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm ~

I ran 2 miles tonight - felt great, back was good.

No comments: