Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Simply Enjoy the Journey

Ok – you know something is wrong when you do not know what day of the week it is – today I had to ask someone if today was Tuesday or Wednesday. I guess it could be worst. I did not have to ask what my name is!

I am reading a new book – 100 Ways to Simplify Your Life by Joyce Myers. Ms. Myers states “Those who want to enjoy life must learn to enjoy the journey, which is filled with waiting. Eventually, we reach our destination only to begin again on a new journey to another place; therefore to never enjoy the journey is to never enjoy life.”

So does it matter if today is Tuesday or Wednesday? Not really, what matters is I can look back on today and say I did a good job. I can rest tonight knowing that those I love know how much they mean to me. I can feel comfortable knowing that tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to simply live this life full of blessing that I have been given.

Connie

No comments: