Monday, March 21, 2011

Repacking the waggon.

It has been a while since I sat down to write – Last week I wondered why my wagon wound not roll - but this week I know the wagon is rolling. I just need to repack the wagon to make everything fit.

Blogging is therapy for me. I was reading Maria Shiver’s blog tonight on managing your to-do-list without getting distracted.  I realize I put important task on my to-do-list but I never include me time.
I live by a to-do-list (actually my outlook calendar on my iPhone). The little black techie thing I carry around with me everyday - you know the thing that makes you panic if you can't find it.
I was reading Jeff Galloway’s book Marathon You Can Do It. Mr. Galloway says I only need 30 minutes a day. 30 minutes is not much time. Looking at the little black thing in my hand I have thirty minutes - everyday (and for those of you who know me - it is not during sleep time).
So my new to-do is 30 minutes a day of me time. Running, petting a four-legged baby, or blogging these are the things that make me happy. I am repacking the wagon.

No comments: