Sunday, August 28, 2011

Accept No Mediocre Life

It has been almost a month since I blogged.  I am not sure where my time goes.  I love reading others' blogs and I enjoy sharing my thoughts with others, so why I am I not consistent. I think blogging might be a little like my running something I put on the back burner and seem to never have enough time to do.  Why?  

I am reading a book "Accept No Mediocre Life: Living Beyond Labels, Libels, and Limitations" by David Foster.  The book focuses on doing your best in everything you do.  This next week I am going to be focusing on doing my best in everything I do. 
I will be working on a weekly schedule for blogging and running.  My schedule will not be daily for blogging or running, but it will be te best that I can do.

Check back later this week to see what and when I will be blogging and running.
Connie

No comments: