Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Give-A-Away

I am so excited about my new business.  Simple Accessories and Scrapbooking ~

I love jewelry, purses and scrapbooking.  Simple Accessories and Scrapbooking is all of that  ~ jewelry (BambooPink), purses (Miche), and Scrapbookig (Close-To-My-Heart).  To kick off my new bussiness I am giving away a pair of Vience Hoops from BambooPink ($59.00 Value).

I will continue to post my running and life events on Scrapbookwife Blogspot - so those of you who follow my uneventful running life please keep following. 

I want everyone to have an opportunity to win the Vience Hoops -

To enter:
1. Like Simple Accessories and Scrapbooking facebook page

2. Have a friend like Simple Accessories and Scrapbooking - tell them to leave a post with your name (they earn an entry and so do you).

3. Go to http://scrapbookwife.blogspot.com and become a fan. 
Good Luck - Someone will be the lucky winner of new set of earrings. 
Drawing will be Saturday, Oct 15.

Thanks for following and helping me get my new bussiness of the ground
~ Connie ~
 
 
                                                  

No comments: