Sunday, January 15, 2012

Balance

Well 2011 has come and gone. 2012 is here for 12 short months.  Every year I make great plans (aka resolutions).  More often than not, I fall short of making all my plans come true. The one thing I did do last year is- Simplify my life. 

No I didn't get rid of anyone or anything.  I decided on what is important and what is not important.
The important things in my life are: The Big Man, our family, the four-legged children, our health and doing things that I enjoy.

This year my one -little word is Balance.  I work hard, I have been known to have three or four jobs and a couple of volunteer activities going on at one time.  So, I have cut out a few "things" - not teaching online, no selling jewelry or purses, not adding any volunteer activities unless they have meaning.

In 2012 - I am going to Balance my Simple life.  This year, I am focusing on completing my Family Nurse Practitioner degree, spending time fishing with The Big Man, cuddling with the four-legged children, listening more to the adult children, scrapbooking, knitting, running - things I want to do.
So, check back frequently see if I can use my one little word to build a simple balanced life.
~ Connie ~

No comments: