Sunday, January 22, 2012

Balance in Everything I Do

Last week I talked about focusing on balance in my life. I have started reading a book by Allyson Lewis - "The 7 Minute Solution".  Lewis talks about "The seven vital signs of life: conscious awareness, motivation, growing & learning, engaging, persevering, living in the flow, and living with faith" 

When assessing my seven vital signs of life - I find that I have a diminished pulse in an important area, motivation. My motivation has been lacking.  Without motivation my time management skills have been off. 

"Time management is not about doing more; it is about doing more of what matters in your life" Allyson Lewis.
                                                             
 What matters in my life:
 Balance
Meaningful Work
Living with Compassion
Integrity
Creativity
Trust
Honesty
Making a Difference
Reaching my Full Potential 
Leaving a Legacy              

  To work on balance this past week I created a couple of recipe cards for a swap.  I love collecting recipes and cooking for the Big Man.  On Tuesdays I will be sharing "Tasty" recipes. Check back tomorrow for the "Tasty Tuesday Recipe."  Till then below is one of the recipe cards I created last week.
ConnieKay ~


No comments: