Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Letter "H" A-Z All About Me Challenge - Healthy

This week Love Kate’s A – Z Challenge, All About Me is focusing on the letter “H”

To me H is about being Healthy - physically and mentally healthy.  Healthy according to dictionary.com means, “possessing or enjoying good health; conducive to good health.
I try to live a healthy life-style.  I try to take care of the body, after all it is the only one I will have in this life.

I eat healthy – vegetables are the main stay in my diet. 
I know when my body needs rest – I sometimes have what I call is a down day. On these days I sleep all day.
The one area of my healthy lifestyle that I have not been faithful in is – exercise.  I love running but I have not had time in the last six months to run on a regularly.

I have lost my motivation. I say that because, even when my schedule was busy, in the past I would find time to run… morning, afternoon or night.  Now, I find myself thinking I never have time.
Love Kate’s challenge has given me an opportunity to re-evaluate my health. Now is as good as any day to make a new commitment. 

My goal this week is to run, walk, or ride my bike 3 days.


Stay tuned to see if I can keep my goal.
~ Connie ~
P.S.
The Big Man said H stands for Happy.  Yes, I am happy

No comments: