Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gratitude getting in the way of my Goals?

Today is a great day ~ I am feeling rested and in control.  I am still wrestling with aligning my goals with my life.

As I was reading today I ran across a blog entry at Simplify101 - I love the blogs and articles at Simplify101, I have been reading Aby's blog for a couple of years. She is always upbeat and on target with advice for simplifying and organizing your life and home.

Today as I was reading the following passage jumped out at me:
The benefits of gratitude have been documented by others as well. In fact, according to an article in the November 2008 issue of Real Simple magazine, expressing gratitude gives you a sense of control plus it can improve your health and raise your self-esteem—all good stuff.

I think my issue has been a feel so thankful and grateful for everything I have that I feel obligated to give it all back.  Today I have come to a realization ~ If I give it all back, there is nothing left for me.
What do you keep for you?
~ Connie ~


No comments: