Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Addicted to Social Media

Home from work by 6 tonight - discussion questions posted for students while I talked with a friend on the phone.  I am working hard on managing my time. 

I still find myself addicted to things that waste my time - facebook, twitter and pinterest.
At first I said facebook and pinterest were diversions.  When I felt overwhelmed and needed a break from reality - I headed over to facebook, twitter or pinterest.
So, today I made the first step to overcoming my addiction - Hi my name is Connie and I am addicted to social media.  (Wow that wasn't as hard as I thought it would be).

Being a schedule freak - I am offically scheduling 15 minutes a day for either pinterest or facebook.  No more.... I will not miss my life watching others live their lives on facebook, twitter, or pinterest.

One positive note - look what I found on  Pinterest -  Homemade dog treats with only 4 ingredients.


~ Connie ~

No comments: