Saturday, December 01, 2012

Failing isn't really failing

Every day I feel a little more in control of my life.  Failing and becoming ill felt bad, but the two events have a few positives.  I am slowing down and enjoying life more.  I am listening to my heart instead of my head. I am using my time for me instead of others.

According to Joyce Myers  "Happiness is not based on your circumstances, but on a decision you make".
I have had time to think this past week. Think about my goals and my life.  I found myself one day last week aware of the fact that I had not thought about God and his plan for me.  Because I believe that God has a plan for each of us - my failure was in his plan.

Did failing mean I should not be pursing my Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) certificate?  Does it mean he wants me to be a better FNP?  What does it mean?

RunnerNewbie tweeted today " Time, patience, and perseverance will accomplish all things"

I am feeling enough control and healthy - it is time to start running again. RunnerNewbie tweeted today "you do not need to go fast to get benefits from jogging - it is how long you are moving that counts"

~ Tomorrow is a day to run ~
~ Connie ~


No comments: