Sunday, January 06, 2013

Time Flys

Where has the weekend gone -  We made an emergency run to the veterinarian with MeMe the smallest and oldest of your four-legged babies. She has an infected tooth.  Started her on antibiotics but, will need surgery.  We are scheduled for this coming Thursday. 
MeMe - 2 lbs and 11 years old
We dropped off donations at Annie's Attic (Humane Society Thrift Store). We did a little shopping for a new stove, spent some time on the gun range, followed by a movie with the Big Man.

Sunday was church, lunch, grocery shopping, refilling bird feeders, replanting a new plant, laundry - followed by 3 miles on the Treadmill.
My run/walk was awesome! It felt great to move and to sweat.  I am planning on a run tomorrow. I am hoping running will help keep my stress level manageable.  The Hamster Wheel I am referring too isn't my busy weekend, it is my schedule.  Tomorrow I return to class and start a new 8 week block of teaching.

 
Time is my "One Little Word" for 2013.  According to the American Heritage Dictionary - one of the definitions of time is: "Periods or a period designated for a given activity: harvest time; time for bed."
For me it is a period of time for each task. 
Check back and see how I do
~ Connie ~
P.s. Chrissy Says Hi
 


No comments: