Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up -Luke 12:48

Wow - it has been 2 weeks since I posted - it is hard to believe how fast time moves.  The last time I posted I shared our loss with you - I have to say I am still missing that boy, Saturday I found myself sitting on the deck with the other little dogs - crying.  Then I realized, I am crying for me - not for him. As a dear friend responded on my blog - he knew he was loved, he is running free on streets of gold - I have to move on.


Work this week has been crazy - I am still juggling a full time job, a part-time job, grad school and all of my volunteer activities. 
All I can say - to unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more (Luke 12:48).
I am excited to tell you, I think I might be a vegetarian.  It has been 4 weeks since I ate a piece of meat (red, white or other).  I do not miss it. Actually I feel really good.  I am trying to find time to start running - Am I the only one who wishes the day was 28 hours log - yes, 4 more hours would give me time to run, sew, or scrapbook ~ awe, the things I miss.
Hoping Everyone Has A Great Week
Connie
 
 


No comments: