Monday, January 12, 2015

New Start Everyday

I am always energized at the start of a new year - full of plans for the next 12 months.  This year I am just as energized but I am looking at 2015 in a different way. 

The next minute, 2 hours from now, tomorrow or next week all offer a new start. This new perspective comes from my word for 2015 - Shalom.

Shalom  a Hebrew word meaning peace..  Hebrew words go beyond their spoken pronunciation. Each Hebrew word conveys feeling, intent and emotion. Shalom is more then just simply peace; it is a complete peace. It is a feeling of contentment, completeness, wholeness, well being and harmony.

As I struggle to run a family practice, operate a boarding kennel, manage a free health clinic, enjoy my four-legged babies, care for my 86 year-old father (who has moved in with us), spend time with those most important in my life, and try to understand God's Plan for me - I am going to focus on complete peace.

Will life be perfect all the time, it depends on me.  What I define as perfect, not what others define as perfect. 

Here are a few of my goals for 2015.
1. Follow God's Plan.
2. Severe where there is a need and an open door.
3. Be healthy (started tonight with a short run and a Pilates class).
4. Support my family in all their needs.

Hang around in 2015, see where I find my peace, contentment, wholeness and harmony.
~ Connie ~

No comments: