Sunday, November 27, 2011

Moving On - Reflexology and Running Plans

Thank be to God, the Thanksgiving holiday is over.  My youngest daughter did a great job of putting the Thanksgiving meal together.  The Grandboys were perfect. 

Today has been a great day - I spent the day working on homework surrounded by the things that mean the most to me - The Big Man (Ricky) and the four-legged babies.  It amazes me how therapeutic it is to have a couple of little dogs laying by your side or a big dog looking over the gate (keeping them in the kitchen) with loving eyes and a happy tail.   Total Peace.

I spent some time today researching Reflexology - I find the concepts interesting. The Big Man is going to be my guinea pig.

My running last week was hit and miss - I have put together a plan to make next week a more productive week, even though, I will be traveling. Stay tuned to see how I do.
Connie

No comments: