Monday, July 30, 2012

A day of choas turns into talking about my driving skills

Have you ever had one of those days where your get up and go, got up and went without you?

Today is one of those days.  I spent the entire day at work in chaos.  Mad staff, upset doctors, crazy patients… it has just been one of those days.
On a positive note, after last week’s 25 anniversary of my 25 birthday I had to renew my driver’s license. Of course I expected the trip to the revenue office to be like the rest of my day – chaos. 

Much to my surprise it was a great experience.  The clerk was awesome. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.  Then I realized – my license says I celebrated the 25 anniversary of my 25 birthday.

Ugh – on a positive note no-one thinks I am 18 so the most likely people to see my license will be a local police officer.  Most of them have seen my license, they know I am a nurse (who works in the ER during trauma and might take care of them someday) and most of them know I carry a gun (with laser sites) – so I am thinking they (the local police officers) will not mention they know I have celebrated the 25 anniversary of my 25 Birthday.

If you are wondering why most of the local police officers have seen my license – I believe cars and trucks are made with two speeds stop and go – go is on the floor.  I have never understood why automobile manufactures make cars with speedometers that say 160 mph and expect you to drive 60 mph – someone has to make the automobile manufactures are not falsely advertising that their vehicle will do 160 miles per hour.   

 Hoping for a day of less chaos tomorrow
~ Connie ~

No comments: