Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Madness




Monday Madness – Today I started a Zumba class.  
The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. -Stephen R Covey

Exercise is a priority for me, so when a few ladies at work said they wanted to host a group exercise class, I decided to help out.    I have taught step aerobics in the past – but the ladies wanted to try Zumba.  Well….I have Zumba videos.   So today, we used the Zumba videos.




Wow – Zumba is a different kind of work out.  We laughed, sweated, and laughed some more.  But we did it, an hour long Zumba video.
Cooked dinner, replied to student discussion questions, played with the four-legged babies, now headed to the pool for a few laps. 
Monday Madness is going to end – with me sleeping like a baby.
~ Connie ~





No comments: