Thursday, July 12, 2012

Training Thursday - Keeping it simple

Wow – it is hard to believe that today is Thursday.  This morning as I was getting ready for work the Big Man was outlining plans for this weekend.  I had to ask him what day of the week it is.  This has been a really busy week at work - I have worked till 6 or 7 every night.  
I had planned a run today – the weather is great.  But, by the time I got home and worked with my online students it is 10 PM.  No running for me, the mosquitoes are out in full force tonight.
Run rescheduled for Saturday morning, followed by a few laps in the pool.  Sounds simple – but I tend to let life make my life complicated.

So, for the next few days I am going to focus on the following quote to help me refocus:

Simplicity is truly the mother of invention. Try to keep it simple and begin to understand that all you want is within your grasp. Invent a life that makes you smile and brings you the kind of happiness you once thought out of your reach.
~Gigi Galluzzo
~
~ Connie ~

No comments: