Thursday, July 05, 2012

A - Z Challenge All About Me- Recharging My Creative Side


Me and the Big Man
Welcome to my blog Scrapbookwife Running in Arkansas.  For those of you who are new to my blog I like to introduce me.  My name is Connie.  I am married to the love of my life (retired police officer turned city building inspector).

We have six adult children (mine, his and other peoples, I will explain this later).  Our children have blessed us with four grandsons and one granddaughter.  We are the proud parents to 13 four-legged babies.
All of our four-legged children are rescues.  The picture in the bottom right corner is our miracle baby.  She wasn’t supposed to live after I found her; she had chemical burns over 90% of her body.  But today she is 50 lbs of love and joy.
I have accepted the challenge posted on By Kate to use one word a week to describe me. 
This week is the letter A – Hummmm since I decided to play today, I think I will post my description using the letter A on Sunday.  Stop back by to see how I describe myself.
~ Connie ~

No comments: