Saturday, March 09, 2013

Time and Pinterest

It feels like forever since I sat down to share with my internet friends... I have missed blogging. The last few weeks have been filled with work, free clinic work (volunteer work), grading papers (more work part-time job) and assignments (even more work - post masters FNP).  Oh, and I have a grant funded project to get up and running in 28 days - where does the time go when you are living a blessed life?

With everything else on my plate I have had the urge to craft.  I didn't say I had created anything - I said I had the urge.  Below are a few Pinterest findings that have me wanting to craft.

 
 Wouldn't these little rabbits be cute on a table runner for Easter?
http://pinterest.com/pin/271834527480629491/
Quilted Placemats
 I can see these simple quilted placemats in Spring colors.
It is sees odd to me that the more chaotic my schedule is - the more I want to run. 
 
And, as if life was not blessed enough, we are doing some remodel work at the house. New siding, new entry door, new counter-tops, and a new patio (out door living space).  As I was mindlessly touring Pinterest I found an awesome set of plans for patio furniture. 
Check back soon- I will be posting pictures of the remodel.
~ Happy Saturday ~
I am off to write a paper, get some study time, and check on my students
~Connie ~
 
 

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Connie, how exciting to be doing some remodeling. Can't wait to see the pictures. I do not know how you find time to even sleep. I think you are the Energizer bunny! Great inspiration photos. laurie