Saturday, January 09, 2016

One Little Word - Ceate The Life of My Dreams in 2016

Hi Readers,
I have been MIA for a several weeks I had surgery and have been a little slower than expected getting back on my feet.  I hope everyone had a great holiday.

As the new year begins it is time to assess what we accomplished in 2015 and set new goals for 2016. 2015 was an exciting year for my family. We completed our first year with two new businesses  Bed and Biscuit Boarding and Connie's Family Practice.  We have worked hard and been blessed beyond our wildest imagination.
I love to think of the new year as a blank slate. Sine 2012 I have been choosing One Little Word to help me focus my busy life.
In 2012 my word was Balance
In 2013 my word was Time
In 2014 my word was Balance
In 2014 my word was Shalom

As we finish up the first week of 2016, I have been thinking about what I want 2016 to look like. I want 2016 to be the year I create the life of my dreams.   

My One Little Word for 2016
Create
 
Life isn't about finding yourself
Life is about
Creating
Yourself.
Creating the life of my dreams will include:
Spending more time with my Family
Learning to eat healthy
Incorporating Exercise and/or Yoga in to my daily routine
Building my Family Practice
Crafting more
Reading more
Living more in the image of Christ
Blogging about all the I create
 
I am so excited about 2016 - What is your focus in 2016?
~ Connie ~

No comments: